What you will learn ?
In the Fieldwork
- Use and handling of a Total Station..
- Creating a topographical database generated by the Total Station with elementary information from the site to design an archaeological map.
- Photograph Collection to create three-dimensional models of tombs, structures and remains from the Roman city of Sanisera.
In the Laboratory
- Learning, handling and practices with AutoCAD, Golden Surfer, Photomodeler, Google Sketchup y ArcGIS.
- Design of an archaeological map in AutoCAD with the information provided by the Total Station.
- Creating 3D models of various archaeological topics (graves, artifacts, structures).
- Design, preparation and management of archaeological information in a GIS platform using the map created in CAD, and manipulation of the database of the excavation.
- History, archaeology, economy and culture of the Roman civilization.
- Introduction to the History of the Sanisera Site.
- Minorcan archaeology before the Roman conquest of the Balearic Islands.