Sessions & Cost
|2020 Courses (8 days each session)|
|Sess. #01||2020 | May 01st - May 08th||$ 1,450|
|Sess. #02||2020 | May 19th - May 26th||$ 1,650|
|Sess. #03||2020 | June 06th - June 13th||$ 1,750|
|Sess. #04||2020 | June 26th - July 03rd||$ 1,750|
|Sess. #05||2020 | July 14th - July 21th||$ 1,750|
|Sess. #06||2020 | Aug. 01st - Aug. 08th||$ 1,650|
|Sess. #07||2020 | Aug. 19th - Aug. 26th||$ 1,650|
|Sess. #08||2020 | Sept. 06th - Sept. 13th||$ 1,550|
|Sess. #09||2020 | Sept. 24th - Oct. 01st||$ 1,450|
|Sess. #10||2020 | Oct. 12th - Oct. 19th||$ 1,450|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, diving booties, tanks and weights.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Mapping Software: ARCGIS
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.*
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
Open Water Diving certificate (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $400. (contact us for further information at email@example.com
The course is limited to 5 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.