Sessions & Cost
16 days each session
|Sess. #01||2020 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 2,100|
|Sess. #02||2020 | June 6th - June 21th||$ 2,100|
|Sess. #03||2020 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 2,100|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Video recorder cameras
- Accommodation in the Student Residency. Two to six per room.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Accident insurance at the site
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation.
If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
The course is limited to 6 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.