Sessions & Cost
|16 days each session|
|#01||2020 | May 1st - May 16th||$ 2,700|
|#02||2020 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 2,850|
|#03||2020 | June 6th - June 21th||$ 2,850|
|#04||2020 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 2,850|
|#05||2020 | July 14th - July. 29th||$ 2,850|
|#06||2020 | Aug. 1st - Aug. 16th||$ 2,850|
|#07||2020 | Aug. 19th - Sept. 03rd||$ 2,850|
|#08||2020 | Sept. 06th - Sept. 21st||$ 2,800|
|#09||2020 | Sept. 24th - October 09th||$ 2,800|
|#10||2020 | October 12th - October 27th||$ 2,700|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, diving booties, tanks and weights in Menorca.
- Daily transportation to/from the research site
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Included excursion.
- Flight ticket to/from Menorca-Naples / Naples-Menorca. (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm)
- Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay).
- Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
- Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation
Open Water Diving certificate (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $400. (contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org )
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
During the days in Naples meals are not included (only 4 days of the 16 days course, although we will recommend cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20€/day in meals).
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included.
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving equipment (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 20 Euro per day in Napples (Italy)
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.