What you will learn ?
In the Fieldwork
- Collect field mapping data with a Total Station using coordinates to process maps.
- Use and handling of a Total Station.
- Recording data obtained during the survey.
- Draw planimetry diagrams of the excavation to draw maps using AutoCAD during the laboratory work.
In the laboratory
- Handle and learn AutoCAD software with coordinates from objects and structures.
- Learn how to draw ceramic according with the standards (piece orientation, diameter edge estimation, representation of the decoration and several views generation).
- Objects drawing exercises (glass, lithics, coins, bone needles).
- Correct handle of the graphic representation and learning of different scales 1:1, 2:1…
- General standards of composition and illumination in photography.
- Photography techniques used on little objects like coins, jewels and ceramics with decoration and epigraphy.
- Drawing and photographing with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Drawing and vector handling of the archaeological material with Adobe Illustrator.
- History, archaeology, economy and culture of the Roman civilization.
- Introduction to the History of the Sanisera Site.
- Minorcan archaeology before the Roman conquest of the Balearic Islands.