Sessions & Cost
|#01||2020 | May 1st - May 16th||$ 1,200|
|#02||2020 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 1,450|
|#03||2020 | June 6th - June 21th||$ 1,550|
|#04||2020 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 1,550|
|#05||2020 | July 14th - July. 29th||$ 1,550|
|#06||2020 | Aug. 1st - Aug. 16th||$ 1,450|
|#07||2020 | Aug. 19th - Sept. 03rd||$ 1,450|
|#08||2020 | Sept. 06th - Sept. 21st||$ 1,300|
|#09||2020 | Sept. 24th - October 09th||$ 1,200|
|#10||2020 | October 12th - October 27th||$ 1,200|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Course tuition.
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, diving booties, tanks and weights.
- Learning of Agisoft PhotoScan software.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation.
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
Open Water Diving certificate (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $400. (contact us for further information at email@example.com )
The course is limited to 8 participants per session.
Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.